Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) premiums have risen dramatically in the past decade, becoming the most significant source of plan overhead cost for thousands of Defined Benefit (DB) plans. While many plan sponsors have taken steps to reduce premiums, hundreds of DB plans continue to leave easy money on the table.
The burden of PBGC premiums remains a major threat to DB plans across industries, with costs projected to jump back up in 2019.
For the third year, our expert team has analyzed every DB plan in the United States to bring you the country’s leading analysis of PBGC premiums, including:
- A detailed history of premium payment trends
- Ways to avoid missed savings for your company
- Insights on plan size and industry
- Best practices for managing premiums
- Future considerations to avoid overpayment
Click here to download the full report and avoid overpaying on PBGC premiums.